The Jazz Hands Glasgow Social Media profiles are a quick and easy way for you to interact with our services in a friendly environment.
We welcome honest, open and respectful conversation, sharing of photos, videos and links; however we do reserve the right to remove comments or discussion posts which are could be detrimental to others’ enjoyment of our profiles.
Users who continually break the house rules risk being permanently removed or blocked as fans / followers.
We reserve the right to remove user comments which:
- Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend other users
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Are off-topic for the page, profile, discussion or site to which you are posting
- Are considered to be 'spam' (posts containing the same message posted multiple times)
- Advertise products or services for profit or gain
- Are seen to impersonate someone else
- Include contact details such as names, phone numbers, postal or email addresses
- Identify individuals who work for Jazz Hands Scotland or any other partner organisation
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
- Could break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity including breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
Jazz Hands Glasgow welcomes feedback, both positive and negative, about our services but please make sure your comments are in line with the above guidelines and be aware that our social media profiles are not a replacement for our official comment compliment or complaint procedures.
Please note our social media profiles are not monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So if your matter is urgent, please contact us during office hours by email firstname.lastname@example.org