- Previous experience not necessary
- All ability ranges
- Ages 8+ including Adults
Jazz Hands Glasgow Productions Membership Benefits
- Access to participate in our Annual Shows and Fundraising Events
- Reduced rates for Creative Workshops and other events
- Company Newsletter, Email Updates and Access to our Members Only Facebook Group
- Access to take part in large public productions and smaller publicity and other festival performances indoor and outdoors
- £15.00 Kids Aged 8-18 Years Old
- £25.00 Over 18 Years Old
- £20.00 Over 60 Years Old
- £3.00 Per Group Session for kids and £5.00 Per Group Session for Adults (Can be Paid Weekly or Monthly)
- Costume Fees (Various Costs Per Show)
There are three payment options for Jazz Hands Glasgow Productions:
- MONTHLY – before the start of the first class of the Month payed by cash or debit or credit card (Weekly Fees)
- ANNUALLY – Pay for your Weekly Classes in advance - Payment due by 1st Monday of the Month.
Term and annual payments can be made by cash or credit/debit card, by phone or in person at our group sessions.
In order to keep our fees as low as possible, we regret it is not possible to issue refunds to members who leave before the end of the year.
- Please call us on 0843 886 5549
- or drop us an email
- or fill out the form below:
- Please note that annual payments cover membership for time specified and are non- refundable.
- Jazz Hands Glasgow Productions reserve the right to cancel a membership at any time.
- Please do not bring expensive clothing or other items to Jazz Hands Glasgow Productions. We cannot accept responsibility for any items lost, stolen or damaged.